Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are looking for a class teacher (KS2) with a passion and ability to lead an additional area of the curriculum (Computing) together with their class teacher responsibility starting - Summer 2021 or Autumn 2021
This successful school is seeking to appoint talented, energetic, imaginative and well-qualified teacher to join an established team, starting Summer/Autumn 2021. This full time opportunity is available for those looking to develop and progress their teaching career in a dynamic, cohesive school with a great reputation. We are seeking a teacher with vision, enthusiasm, drive and commitment to join a highly effective team.
TLR 2 (dependent on experience)
Applying for the job
Please apply and email completed teaching application forms (marking it for the attention of
More on how to apply
Mrs C Lansdown, Headteacher) to email@example.com to arrive no later than 9.30am on Wednesday 21st April 2021, Interview Date: Friday 23th April 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
783 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Stanburn Primary School
At Stanburn Primary School we are committed to building a fully inclusive school community with high expectations, a positive ethos and strong values. We aim to develop all pupils as independent learners who are able to take responsibility for their own learning in order to achieve their best and continue “learning without limits”. The Governing Body is seeking to appoint dedicated and inspirational teachers to play a significant role in our school.
We are looking for teachers who:
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of what constitutes highly effective teaching and learning;
• Understands that the digital world is a vital part of our children’s futures;
• To use their expertise to help children to develop skills, knowledge and understanding in this area;
• Show commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners;
• Are reflective, open to feedback and driven to keep improving;
• Are dedicated team players and have excellent interpersonal skills;
• Demonstrate optimism and high expectations for all.
• A passionate and successful school where you will feel well-supported in your role;
• A robust induction process;
• A carefully planned professional development programme with dedicated coaching and mentoring;
• A school that is committed to ensuring that every child succeeds;
• Career enhancement opportunities;
• A knowledgeable Governing Body;
• The support of an experienced wider and senior leadership team;
• Wonderful children and dedicated, supportive staff;
• With our ethos of “learning without limits”, we have high aspirations for everyone and expect everyone to contribute positively.