Class Teachers (Maternity Leave)
St Stephens Roman Catholic Primary School Aided, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £24,373 to £40,490|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
Post 1 (SCP: M1-UPS) –KS2 class based from September 2020 until the end of the maternity leave cover (date to be confirmed).
Post 2 (SCP: M1-UPS) – KS1/KS2 class based from September 2020 until the end of the maternity leave cover (date to be confirmed).
The governing body is seeking to appoint highly motivated and enthusiastic teachers who will make a significant contribution to the life of the school, following and promoting the Catholic ethos.
We are seeking teachers who;
• fully understand the demands of delivering an effective primary curriculum.
• will support the Catholic aims and mission of the school.
• will provide a high quality learning environment in order to stimulate and motivate young learners.
• will operate effectively and become part of a team of dedicated teachers and support staff.
• have a commitment to high standards of achievement and behaviour.
• are approachable and have good communication skills so as to gain the trust and confidence
• of pupils and their parents.
• fully acknowledge and understand that all children, regardless of age, sex, race, prior experience and social background, have the potential to learn.
• are prepared to make a full contribution to the life of the school and the extra-curricular programme on offer to pupils
Please state any particular curricular strengths or interests in your application as opportunities to lead in certain curriculum areas may be a possibility.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Experience in relevant key stage
We can offer:
• lively and enthusiastic children who are keen to learn.
• friendly and supportive staff, parents and governors.
• extensive support and opportunities for professional development
|School type||LA Maintained School, Roman Catholic|
|School size||246 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||St Stephens Roman Catholic Primary School Aided website (opens in a new window)|
Goathland Avenue, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE12 8FA