6 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
16 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
25 May 2023
- Key stage 1, Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Working full time, following the standard directed hours.
- Fixed term - 1 academic year
- Main Pay Scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Outstanding class teachers who will model outstanding practice and have a proven track record of impact or potential to be outstanding.
- ECT teachers who have been judged as good, or better, by their college tutor and have the potential to lead outstanding learning.
- Excellent communicators with good interpersonal skills.
- Applicants with excellent curriculum knowledge, especially in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- Enthusiastic and focused classroom practitioners who want to make a difference to all learners.
- The ability to work as a team, both within and beyond their year group.
What the school offers its staff
- A well-being school where our own health and well-being is part of keeping pupils at the centre.
- An exciting learning environment where challenging and engaging learning is a top priority
- Outstanding pupils who speak 54 languages from 50 countries and who are all keen to learn and explore further.
- A supportive and inspiring team to grow with.
- An award winning and vibrant school which continues to achieve extremely high standards.
- A Learning Hub for Safeguarding, where the child is at the centre of all that we do.
- OFSTED March 2023
Further details about the role
Please visit our school website to see a full job description, person specification and learn more about our school.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 190 KB
About Norbury School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 657 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Norbury School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 8863 8769
Norbury School is a “World in a School learning together” with 54 different languages and over 50 countries represented. Norbury has the “UNICEF Rights of a Child” at its centre and has a “GOLD UNICEF School” status. Norbury is also an IQM Flagship School for Inclusion and has the London Healthy Schools Gold Award for 2017. Norbury School is Harrow’s Learning Hub for Safeguarding and leads on FGM Awareness and the NSPCC PANTS programme education, helping to keep children safe in education across London.
Arranging a visit to Norbury School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Gabriel's CofE Primary School
Churchill Gardens Road, London, SW1V 3AG
Our Lady and St George's Catholic Primary School
Shernhall Street, London, E17 3EA
Ark Byron Primary Academy
The Vale, London, W3 7JT
Morden Mount Primary School
Lewisham Road, London, SE13 7QP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Harrow