- Job role
- Working pattern
- Will consider full time, part time, job share
Class Teacher x2
Part-time or Full-time hours considered – to cover a total of 0.8 days
- Contract type
- Fixed term (31/08/2022)
- TMS 1- 6
The Governing Body of St Nicolas is seeking to appoint an outstanding, highly motivated and experienced teacher to undertake PPA cover and job share positions as soon as possible. This person must be committed to raising the level of achievement for all pupils, regardless of economic background or other need. The ability to be able to coordinate a curriculum area is desirable.
St Nicolas is a friendly, caring school. We deliver an excellent, exciting education within a happy, caring and supportive environment. This is an exciting opportunity to work with delightful children as part of a dedicated and inspired staff team.
The successful candidate will:
• be an excellent classroom practitioner with both high expectations and experience of working across KS1 and KS2
• be passionate about outstanding teaching and learning
• be truly committed to raising the level of achievement for all pupils
• have excellent English and Maths skills
• be sensitive to the needs of individual learners
• be able to deliver high quality learning opportunities
• be enthusiastic and determined to make learning fun
• be able to ensure high standards of classroom management and organisation
• have the ability to deal positively with children, parents and staff
• adhere to and support whole school policies and practices
• be able to work effectively as part of a team
• be committed to the safety and well-being of all pupils
• contribute to raising standards and believe every child should have the opportunity to achieve their very best
• have excellent interpersonal, organisation, communication and time management skills
• able to support the school by taking on the leadership of a subject area
We can offer:
• opportunity for individualised CPD and other training
• a caring, committed, friendly and hard working staff
• happy, well-behaved, enthusiastic and motivated pupils who are proud of their school and enjoy learning
• a supportive Governing Body
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.