Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
St Lawrence is a successful and popular Church of England Academy School, with a dedicated and professional staff. We are committed to providing the best opportunities for learning and achievement for children within a stimulating and caring Christian environment. We work at all times towards our motto of: ‘Achieving together † Learning for life in all its fullness’
We are part of DGAT, The Diocese of Gloucester Academies Trust, enabling the successful applicant to be part of a collaborative family of schools improving education together.
We have two full time permanent teaching roles available for September.
1. Full time class teacher – Experience and passion to lead our Early Years (Reception) Class
2. Full time class teacher – Year group to be agreed depending on experience and internal organisation (likely to be in KS2)
We are seeking teachers who have:
• a willingness to commit to the Christian values and ethos of the school
• high expectations of pupils and evidence of excellent standards of teaching
• the ability to be a reflective practitioner, committed to raising standards
• a genuine concern for the well-being of all children and understanding of all their needs
• a commitment to extra-curricular activities
• the ability to lead a curriculum subject area either now or in the near future (please state strengths/experience within application)
The school will offer:
• a welcoming and well-resourced environment
• an experienced senior leadership team with a commitment to your continuing professional development
• a friendly, approachable community with a committed staff team
• a flexible approach to the curriculum which encourages and supports creativity
• a very supportive governing body
• opportunities to work collaboratively with colleagues within our academy trust, DGAT
NQTs and those with further experience are welcome and encouraged to apply for either role.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share the same commitment. This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that interviews will take place on either Thursday 20th or Friday 21st May
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England
201 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St Lawrence Church of England Primary School
St Lawrence is a successful and popular Church of England Academy School, part of DGAT, The Diocese of Gloucester Academies Trust, enabling the successful applicant to be part of a collaborative family of schools improving education together.
Arranging a visit to St Lawrence Church of England Primary School
Due to the current Covid-19 restrictions, opportunities to visit the school have had to be restricted to after school hours only. Visits will take place during the following timeslots:
Monday 26th April 3:30-5:00pm
Tuesday 27th April 3:30-5:00pm
Tuesday 4th May 3:30-5:00pm
Please telephone the school office on 01367 252356 to arrange.