|Working pattern||Full-time only|
Are you an experienced or newly qualified teacher, who is enthusiastic, creative, energetic and ambitious?
Yarnfield Primary School is a 3 form entry, mixed primary school for pupils aged 3-11. We are very proud to say we are part of The Summit Learning Trust (formally known as the Ninestiles Academy Trust).
We are seeking two enthusiastic teachers to join our dedicated and dynamic team which is drawn from across the Trust, to make a real difference to the lives of children at Yarnfield Primary School. This will be a fixed term contract for one year to cover maternity leave.
The successful candidate will be need to demonstrate:
• Experience of working with Foundation Stage, KS1 and KS2.
• Success in raising children’s attainment.
• Ability to inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve, through your own best practice.
• A commitment to working as part of a team to improve standards of teaching and learning.
• Ability to be a positive role model in school.
• Enthusiasm and high expectations of themselves and the children they teach.
• A creative approach to the curriculum and delivering learning in exciting ways.
• A commitment to contributing to wider school life.
• A flexible approach to meet the needs of the school.
In return we can offer you:
• A happy, caring and thriving school with an inclusive ethos.
• A friendly, supportive staff team and Governing Body.
• Opportunities to use your skills and develop professionally.
• Professional development opportunities.
• A supportive Leadership Team.
Applying for the job
For an application form and further information about all our vacancies please visit the trust website: www.summitlearningtrust.org.uk/category/nat-vacancies/More on how to apply
|School size||657 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Yarnfield Primary School website (opens in a new window)|
About Yarnfield Primary School
Yarnfield Primary School is a three form entry primary school with a 52 place nursery serving a diverse community in south Birmingham. The school is part of the Summit Learning trust which comprises of four primary schools, three secondary schools and a sixth form.
Yarnfield Primary is on an exciting journey whose recent improvements have been recognised by OFSTED. Our aim, drive and ambition is to provide the children with real, purposeful high quality learning experiences which inspire and motivate them in achieving their very best.
Arranging a visit to Yarnfield Primary School
Informal visits: Wednesday 16th September 2020 at 2pm and Thursday 17th September at 4pm
If you do not hear a response to your application by 2nd October 2020, please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.
Yarnfield Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B11 3PJ