- Job role
- Teaching assistant
SEND responsibilities (special educational needs and disabilities)
- Key stages
- KS1, KS2
- Working pattern
- Part time
Combined class teaching assistant and Midday assistant role totaling 27 hours 55 minutes Per week.
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until 31st July 2022)
Chadwell St Marys Primary School is an extremely happy and positive school looking to appoint an effective, caring, enthusiastic and experienced class teaching and Midday Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. They will support the delivery of high quality learning experiences working on a one to one basis with a named pupil. We are an Ofsted Good school with effectiveness of leadership and management being noted as a strength “The executive Headteacher and head of school lead the school’s work with resolve and determination. They have established a culture of aspiration for pupils’ learning and behaviour. All members of staff who responded to Ofsted’s online survey say they are proud to work at the school.” Ofsted May 2019
You Will be,
• Experienced in working with children with social, emotional and mental health needs.
• Warm, positive and sensitive to families from diverse backgrounds.
• Have high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
• Have evidence of ability to enthuse and motivate pupils
• Have good organisation and communication skills
• Will be committed to pastoral care, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
• Committed to providing a ‘child-centred nurturing’ ethos.
• Be part of a team to provide high quality care and support for children with a range of social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
• Be committed to pastoral care, collaborative team-work and flexible working.
• Be warm, positive, reflective adaptive, patient, confident, cooperative, organised, flexible and sensitive to families from diverse backgrounds is essential.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 5 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 207 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 5 to 11
About Chadwell St Mary Primary School
The Governors and Staff of Chadwell St. Mary Primary School aim to create a secure and caring environment in which children can experience success and achieve their full potential within a broad and balanced curriculum. The value of personal, social and moral development is implicit in all that we do.
Our vision statement for Chadwell St. Mary Primary School is below.
'Nurturing growth and ambition through inspirational learning. Securing success and bright futures.'
In 2016 we joined the South West Essex Community Education trust (SWECET). We are proud to be associated with William Edwards School, Deneholm Primary, Stifford Clays Primary and Marshalls Park School. The pupils and staff are benefitting from opportunities to work across schools, sharing what we do well and learning from our colleagues.
Arranging a visit to Chadwell St Mary Primary School
Visits from prospective candidates are warmly welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please Email email@example.com