Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Classroom TeacherSalary range: MPR/UPR FULL TIMEStart Date: September 2021Deadline for applications: 9:00am Monday 14th June 2021
We are looking for someone who:
What you can offer us:
- Is passionate about helping children to fulfil their potential;
- Is versatile and committed to a high standard of support for all children;
- Is motivated and able to engage with other professionals to raise standards and enrich the curriculum;
- Will promote and support pupil independence;
- Enjoys their work, and has a good sense of humour and is open and flexible to new ideas.
What we can offer you:
- An enthusiasm and passion for Excellence
- Ability to demonstrate professional behaviours within the workplace
- Desire to help all pupils succeed
- Compassionate towards the needs of the pupils
- Ability to plan effectively to enable multi-tasking
- Creative, optimistic and able to adapt your style to capture pupils learning interests
- Ability to be flexible to suit the needs of the School
- Organisation and efficiency A sense of humour
- A supportive team.
- Pupils who are enthusiastic and keen to progress.
- The chance to work in a fantastic school community.
- A well experienced, qualified and forward thinking team.
- Opportunities for professional development.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Academy, Church of England, ages 4 to 11
99 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Dame Tipping Church of England Primary School
We are part of the LIFE Education Trust who support schools to deliver excellent pupil outcomes, create vibrant, exciting environments and offer rewarding careers for staff.Everyone needs to find their purpose. At the LIFE Education Trust our mission is to build great learning communities which unleash creativity and champion optimism, in a spirit of compassion. To accomplish our mission, we use our 3 core beliefs:
These beliefs are at the centre of everything we do. We live and breathe them.
- Courageous optimism
- Boundless creativity
- Heartfelt compassion