- KS1, KS2
- Fixed term (Until 28 August 2023)
Classroom Teacher job summary
Are you looking for a school where:
• Children appreciate the care and nurture that talented staff provide.
• The ethos, ‘Together we will be successful’ is shared by all.
• There is great challenge particularly to consistently raise attainment and narrow gaps.
• Community involvement is at the heart of the school’s mission.
We are a lively and creative team who require a confident and determined Class Teacher to join our school and enjoy working with an extremely dedicated group of staff and governors. John Clifford School is a very supportive environment in which to continue to develop your teaching career due to the quality of coaching and mentoring.
We can offer you:
• The chance to work with diverse groups of learners.
• A wide variety of induction, mentoring and support.
• Joint planning and PPA with an experienced team member.
• Bespoke and individual coaching to meet your needs.
• A vibrant staff and governor team who work hard but also have fun.
• A close supportive partnership with our local community.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate:
• The ability to work in a team and make a positive contribution.
• The motivation and desire to learn and improve.
• A commitment to make a difference to diverse learners.
• Consistent high quality learning opportunities.
The White Hills Park Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts within Educational Settings.
The White Hills Park Trust is a Pathfinder for the Framework for Ethical Leadership in Education and expects all leaders in the Trust to embody these values in their daily work. The Trust is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance and checks will be made with past employers.
Applying for the job
Application packs are available on our website: https://whptrust.org/
Completed applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about our school can be found on our website https://www.johncliffordschool.com/ or alternatively by emailing email@example.com
All posts in our school, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
Please note this post is not suitable for ECTs.
Closing Date for applications: 9.00am on Monday 23rd May 2022.
More on how to apply (opens in a new tab)
Interviews: Thursday 26th May 2022.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About John Clifford Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- School size
- Up to 390 pupils
- Age range
- 3 to 11
At John Clifford School, we strive to 'be our best' in all that we do, positively contributing to our lives and those of others. We are a strong and passionate staff team with many unique strengths and interests which we bring into our environment to enhance the experiences of our learners. We work closely with our families, recognising the partnership that we must share for the success of our children. We proudly celebrate the union of our school, our families and our community through our curriculum and school events. The dedication of the whole team and the commitment they have to each and every child enables us to live out our philosophy that 'together we will be successful'.
Arranging a visit to John Clifford Primary School
Visits to the school are essential and can be arranged with the School Office on 0115 9258057