The South Hams Federation of schools are looking to appoint a full-time class teacher for a Key Stage 2 class at Kingsbridge Community Primary School. This post is a full-time, permanent position 22nd February 2021.
• Passionate about children’s learning and keen to ensure all children succeed and make progress?
• Able to provide a proven track record of high standards?
• Well-organized, and committed to high standards?
• Keen to be part of a dynamic forward thinking community working with partners at both a local and national level?
• Enthusiastic and inspirational - ready to go the extra mile?
We can offer:
• Lively, exciting and creative environments in which to teach.
• Excellent opportunities and support for professional and personal development.
• A great team of dedicated, forward thinking and creative staff across the Federation.
• Delightful and enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn.
• The opportunity to work as part of the South Hams Federation with scope for collaborative working. An interest in leading and developing a curriculum subject across the school would be an advantage, as this is a key role that can be developed within school.
Applying for the job
For an application form and person specification please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date for applications: Noon on Monday, 6th December 2020 – please email completed applications to email@example.com
Interviews to be held on Thursday, 10th December 2020.
More on how to apply
About Kingsbridge Community Primary School
Kingsbridge Community Primary School forms part of the South Hams Federation; a successful forward thinking dynamic Federation based in the South Hams region of Devon comprising Kingsbridge, Loddiswell, Malborough with South Huish C of E, Modbury and Stokenham Area Primary Schools; all of which are maintained primary schools.
Arranging a visit to Kingsbridge Community Primary School
We would normally welcome anyone into our school to see the excellent work which is carried out daily and reveal the welcoming atmosphere created by both children and adults alike. However, in the present climate may we suggest that an initial telephone conversation may be mutually beneficial? For an informal discussion please telephone Mr Gareth Howells, Head of School at Kingsbridge on 01548 852009.
Belle Cross Road, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 1NL