Classroom Teacher MAT Cover
This job expired on 20 March 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
20 March 2023 at 9am
28 February 2023
- Early years, Key stage 1
- View all Full timejobs - From September 2023 for 12 months Early Years/KS1
- Maternity or parental leave cover - From September 2023 for 12 months Early Years/KS1
What skills and experience we're looking for
Are you looking for a school where:
- Children appreciate the care and nurture that talented staff provide.
- The ethos, ‘Together we will be successful’ is shared by all.
- There is great challenge particularly to consistently raise attainment and narrow gaps.
- Community involvement is at the heart of the school’s mission.
We are a lively and creative team who require a confident and determined Class Teacher to join our school and enjoy working with an extremely dedicated group of staff and governors. John Clifford School is a very supportive environment in which to continue to develop your teaching career due to the quality of coaching and mentoring.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate:
- The ability to work in a team and make a positive contribution.
- The motivation and desire to learn and improve.
- A commitment to make a difference to diverse learners.
- Consistent high-quality learning opportunities.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer you:
- The chance to work with diverse groups of learners.
- A wide variety of induction, mentoring and support.
- Joint planning and PPA with an experienced team member.
- Bespoke and individual coaching to meet your needs.
- A vibrant staff and governor team who work hard but also have fun.
A close supportive partnership with our local community
Further details about the role
Visits to the school are essential and can be arranged with the School Office on 0115 9258057.
Applications for the post must be submitted by 9.00am Monday 20th March 2023 via our online application form, which can be found at Vacancies (whptrust.org), or by clicking the ‘apply now’ link.
Further information about our school can be found on our website https://www.johncliffordschool.com/ or alternatively by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
All posts in our school, unless stated otherwise, are suitable for a job share arrangement.
Interviews: Week commencing 27th March 2023.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About John Clifford Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 389 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- John Clifford Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to John Clifford Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Fairmeadows Foundation Primary School
Fairfield Crescent, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 0SW
Year 6 Teacher with Maths Responsibility
Bluecoat Primary Academy
Harvey Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG8 3BB
Temple Normanton Junior Academy
Elm Street, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S42 5DW
The Isaac Newton Primary School
Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire, NG31 7DG
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham