- Job role
- Working pattern
0.4 FTE, working Thursday and Friday
- Contract type
- Fixed term (1st January - 31st August 2022)
- Annual or full-time equivalent (FTE) salary
- 0.4 FTE Teacher Main Scale M1-M6
- Actual salary
- £10,285 - £14784 pro rata
Job summaryThe school is seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner with a passion for developing and inspiring a life-long love of learning in children to join our dedicated, friendly and highly motivated team.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have experience of working in an Infant School setting – particularly Year 2.
- Are keen to work in a supportive, learning environment
- Work well in a team
- Are able to bring energy and enthusiasm to the role
- Have good communication skills
We can offer:
- the opportunity to work alongside a dedicated and friendly team
- a welcoming school with enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- an attractive and well-resourced school
- excellent professional development opportunities
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 204 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Old Town Infant School and Nursery
At Old Town Infant School and Nursery, our small but mighty infant school, in the heart of Poole town centre we are looking to appoint a Classroom Teacher. Old Town Infant School & Nursery has a busy, thriving and positive atmosphere with impressive facilities and resources. The school is part of the Coastal Learning Partnership Multi Academy Trust; a vibrant, collaborative Trust of sixteen schools working together around shared goals, values and aspirations.
Arranging a visit to Old Town Infant School and Nursery
For further details, please visit our website www.oldtowninfantschool.co.uk or call 01202 673966 to speak to the Headteacher or to arrange a visit.