Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Will consider full-time, job share
We are looking for a highly motivated teacher to join us at Newtown Linford Primary School.
This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or a teacher early in their career to join a small, caring and highly motivated team. The ideal candidate for the role will:
• Be enthusiastic and driven to provide the best care and education for our children.
• Be a patient, respectful and adaptable team player
• Be somebody that can make good relationships with pupils, parents and colleagues.
• Have a sense of humour
• Passionate about education and preparing children for life beyond school.
• Able to work using their initiative
• Have good computing skills
Applying for the job
To apply for this position please visit our careers website
• Apply using the online application form.
More on how to apply
• Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
109 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Newtown Linford Primary School
Newtown Linford Primary School is set in the historic village of Newtown Linford, directly opposite the huge 850 acre Bradgate Park.
We achieve by being thoughtful, confident and part of a team
We achieve by:
• Remaining motivated and completing the task
We are thoughtful:
• Accepting of others, and thoughtful about what is learnt
We are confident:
• In our own capabilities and willing to have a go
We are part of a team:
• Sharing our strengths and respecting our individuality
These core values apply to everyone in our school; children, staff and governors.
Arranging a visit to Newtown Linford Primary School
If you wish to find out more information about the role before applying, please contact Gill Capewell:
Tel: 01530 242370