Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Fixed term (1 year)
Sun Hill Junior School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, dedicated and above all caring teacher to work alongside our friendly and supportive team to secure excellent outcomes for the children in our care.
We are seeking an exceptional classroom teacher to join us on a fixed term basis for one year to work with our pupils, who are happy, charming, and motivated to learn. We are seeking either a part time teacher at a 0.4 over 2 days or a full time teacher.
Working in partnership with our teachers you will ideally have experience of working with a wide range of academic ability and will be able to demonstrate your skill to differentiate work, break down barriers and also stretch our most able. You will be a team player and able to inspire and work in partnership with our staff, parents and pupils, and must be committed to raising the standards in learning and teaching and have high expectations of yourself and the children.
• Use of the gym based at Perins School site 5 minute walk from Sun Hill Junior School
• An employee assistance programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees and direct family members on personal or work related matters
• Reduced nursery and preschool fees and term time only packages at Patchwork Day Nursery and Pre School based on Perins School site
• Reduced fees for before and after school clubs run by Alresford Youth Association
• CPD commitment
• Membership to very generous Teacher Pension scheme
• Free car parking
• Roomy, well equipped staff rooms for all staff
Applying for the job
Please visit our school website www.sunhilljs.netMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.