Mesne Lea Primary School
Class Teacher - Qualified x 3 roles available
Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint 3 effective and committed class teachers for work at Mesne Lea Primary School, Worsley, on a fixed term, 1 year basis. The ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic and a dedication to helping pupils learn and grow in an innovative and enthusiastic way. The roles are available across a variety of EYFS and Primary Key stages. Candidates should state their preferred Key Stage in their application. ECT's are encouraged to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The hours of work shall be in accordance with the provision set out in the “School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document”. Full-time teachers are requested to be available for up to 1265 hours of directed time over 195 days per year.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Proven outstanding experience/teaching practice
- Experience of working/teaching practice across a variety of Key Stages
- Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Excellent skills in team working
- Excellent skills in working with children
- Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
- A desire for career development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
- A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools with a SCITT for career development in teaching and learning.
- Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional development in a variety of settings.
- Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
- A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
- Well-motivated pupils
- A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all
The Headteacher and Deputy Head will be holding tours and discussions on both Monday 27 March (10am) and Tuesday 28 March (2.30pm) for any prospective applicants. If you wish to book onto a tour, please contact the school office manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 9211560
This Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services and a statutory Pre Employment Health Check.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.