Classroom Teacher ‐ Qualified
10 days remaining to apply
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
25 May 2023
- Fixed term
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000.00 to £38,810.00
Classroom Teacher ‐ Qualified job summary
Prestolee Multi Academy Trust are seeking to appoint an effective and committed class teacher for work at Waterloo Primary School, Ashton Under Lyne, Tameside. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and a dedication to helping pupils learn and grow in an innovative and enthusiastic way. They should have demonstrable experience of teaching across a variety of key stages, with excellent communication skills for working with the many stakeholders across primary level education.
The hours of work shall be in accordance with the provision set out in the “School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document”. Full-time teachers are requested to be available for up to 1265 hours of directed time over 195 days per year.
We are looking for a person who has:
• Proven outstanding experience in teaching
• Experience of working across a variety of Key Stages
• Excellent literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
• Excellent skills in team working
• Excellent skills in working with children
• Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
• A desire for career development
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We can offer:
• A dynamic and developing Multi Academy Trust of schools with a SCITT for career development in teaching and learning.
• Opportunities across the Trust to widen skills, experience, and professional development in a variety of settings.
• Welcome, friendly, and inclusive schools within the Trust
• A committed Trust and School leadership and committed multi school teams.
• Well-motivated pupils
• A Trust committed to staff wellbeing and career development for all
If you wish to book a tour of the school please contact the school office manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0161 330 1280
This Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services and a statutory Pre Employment Health Check.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applying for the job
Using the application form
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.View advert on school website (opens in new tab)
About Waterloo Primary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 323 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Waterloo Primary School website (opens in new tab)
Similar jobs nearby
Horton Grange Primary School
Spencer Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 2EU
Sedgley Park Community Primary School
Kings Road, Manchester, M25 0HT
Little Bollington CofE Primary School
Lymm Road, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 4SZ
Boothroyd Primary Academy
Temple Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF13 3QE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Lancashire, Blackburn and Blackpool