Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
£ 24,371 - £26,297
This position is on a Fixed Term One Year Contract.
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher who would like to be a part of a small team dedicated to continually improving our school? Down Ampney C of E Primary School are seeking to employ a teacher for a small (no more than 16 children), mixed age Upper Key Stage 2 class.
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Can model positive learning behaviours and inspire our pupils in all areas of the curriculum.
• Has the highest expectations of pupils, themselves and all other members of the teaching team.
• Is excited by the challenge of teaching a mixed age class.
• Will support and enhance the Christian Values of our school.
• Would like to develop active learning across the school.
• Can think of creative ways to of providing sporting activities for our children with current restrictions in place.
We can offer you:
• A small team who are dedicated to school improvement.
• A small class size with the opportunity to provide pupils with individualised support.
• The opportunity of continued professional development across our local cluster.
• A supportive community with close links to the church and parish.
Applying for the job
Application packs are available on the school website
Local authority maintained school, Church of England
43 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About Down Ampney Church of England Primary School
Down Ampney Primary School is a small village school located a short drive from Cirencester, Swindon, Fairford and Lechlade. Our Ofsted(2018) and SIAMs (2020) inspections were rated Good.
Arranging a visit to Down Ampney Church of England Primary School
We would encourage all prospective candidates to arrange a virtual tour of the school by calling the school office on 01793 750294.
Down Ampney, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 5QR