We have an exciting opportunity for a new or experienced teacher to join our team from January 2024, teaching Y3 in the first instance. Our vision at Knutsford Primary Academy is to inspire our children to be happy, successful learners and responsible citizens. If this fits in with your vision of primary education, then Knutsford could be the school for you. Our teachers have high expectations of themselves and the children they teach, and they enjoy working as part of a team. All teachers have PPA time with their year group partners to aid planning and assessment, and all classes are supported by our excellent team of support staff. Full time class teacher vacancies are rare at Knutsford as our team is a very stable one so please apply early if you are interested; we reserve the right to call candidates for interview before the closing date.
Email Eileen Anderson, Executive Principal, if you would like to visit the school or to arrange an informal conversation about the position: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can offer you:
- Staff throughout the school who go the extra mile to provide the best they can for the children in their care
- A school with a very positive learning environment where children enjoy learning and strive to achieve their best
- An experienced Senior Leadership Team who welcome new ideas and initiatives
- A supportive parent body and Local Advisory Body
Knutsford Primary Academy is part of Aspire Academies Trust, a multi-academy trust that incorporates Bedmond Academy, Bovingdon Primary Academy, Broadfield Academy, Hammond Academy, Knutsford Primary Academy and The Grove Academy, along with a well-established Training Centre.
The Trust can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of an expanding organisation with high aspirations, one which is committed to the professional development of all staff.
- Cross trust networking, partnerships and collaboration of good practice and shared resources to drive the learning environment in all its schools’ forwards towards future excellence.
- The Trust benefits from its own Training Centre.
- A truly supportive working environment where employee wellbeing is at the forefront. The Trust offers a range of support, including menopause support plans and flexible working opportunities.
- The ability to follow career pathways and progress within the Trust.
- A wide range of employee benefits such as; local government and teacher pension schemes, an employee assistance programme, free cooked meal daily, occupational health.
The Aspire Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. Our interviews will always include relevant questions relating to child protection and/or safeguarding. A satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) with a Children’s Barred List Check is required as a condition of employment. In accordance with Keeping Children Safe in Education (KCSIE), an online search will be conducted on shortlisted candidates to identify anything that may need further exploration with candidates. It is an offence to apply for this role if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
At Aspire Academies Trust we believe that all individuals are of equal value and we are committed to equal opportunities for all. All people who work and study in the school have the right to be respected and valued within a safe and secure environment and not to be discriminated against on the grounds of age, class, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation and religion or belief. To help us meet our high standards and aspirations of a fully diverse and inclusive workplace, we strongly encourage suitably qualified applicants from all backgrounds to apply for this vacancy.
This job post has expired.