- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- c£26k to c£40k, dependent on experience
Classroom Teachers - Primary (multiple posts)
Across Trust Primary Schools - Devon
Salary: c£26k to c£40k, dependent on experience
Apply before: 09:00 29 November
Interview dates: Between 29 November and 10 December
About the role:
There are currently 17 schools within Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust, 3 secondary and 14 primary schools. We have several primary classroom teacher roles we are looking to recruit to, enhancing our teaching provision across our primary schools. Our schools are vibrant, innovative settings filled with passion for our children to develop and succeed.
We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated, excellent KS1 and KS2 classroom practitioners and would be delighted to receive applications from both experienced and early career teachers.
Our teachers must possess the skills and understanding to accelerate the progress and raise the achievement of all our children. They should be excellent classroom practitioners who are committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children, possess high levels of emotional intelligence and a desire to continually improve their practice.
Successful candidates will:
• Have relevant key stage teaching experience.
• Have excellent pedagogical understanding of how to progress learning.
• Have good phonics knowledge and understanding of early literacy skills.
• Be a well-organised, reliable, enthusiastic individual who will review, monitor and evaluate school performance.
We will offer you:
• A school that is committed to our people and their development and wellbeing;
• A warm and friendly environment;
• Dedicated, supportive and friendly colleagues;
• Enthusiastic children;
• Career progression.
There is likely to be a combination of locations the successful candidates will work across on appointment.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.