Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Beever Primary School
Required from: September 2021
Class Teacher (KS1)
Salary Scale: Main Scale/UPS
Beever Primary School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly-motivated and committed teacher who can make a significant contribution to our school.
Applying for the job
Application forms are available from Mrs. A. Buckley (School Business Manager) at the address below:
Completed applications should be returned to the School Business manager either via post or email.
More on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school
229 pupils enrolled
3 to 11
About Beever Primary School
We will offer the successful candidate:
• An opportunity to be part of a welcoming and friendly school.
• Excellent Professional Development opportunities.
• A school environment where everyone is valued.
• A dedicated team of hard working, talented and caring staff.
• Supportive Headteacher and Governing Body
Arranging a visit to Beever Primary School
Visits to the school are encouraged and we will ensure all necessary Covid safeguards are put in place.
Please ring the school office on 0161 770 8351 to arrange a convenient time.