- Job role
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (Until December 2022)
The children, staff and governing body of Queen Mary Infant and Nursery School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and committed teacher to join our happy, nurturing and inclusive school. This is a fixed term contract from January 2022 to cover a maternity leave in Key Stage One. We anticipate this will be until December 2022.
The successful candidate:
• is happy and enthusiastic with a good sense of humour
• is an excellent classroom practitioner with passion and commitment
• values the importance of teamwork and has excellent interpersonal skills
• promotes the safety and wellbeing of pupils
• builds strong relationships with parents
• is committed to their own professional development
In return we can offer:
• a happy school environment with a nurturing ethos
• a friendly, supportive and dedicated staff team.
• well behaved and motivated pupils who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
• a commitment to supporting your further professional development
• a supportive and pro-active governing body
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and require all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will need to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references. It is an offence to apply for the role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 7
- Education phase
- School size
- 298 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 7
About Queen Mary Avenue Infant School
At Queen Mary Avenue Infant and Nursery School, we work closely with our families and the wider community to give the children the very best start possible. We pride ourselves on the pastoral provision on offer; our caring and dedicated team strive to ensure that all pupils become the best they can possibly be.
We recognise that children learn best when they are working in a calm, safe environment, taking part in learning tasks which are interesting and enjoyable. We therefore offer a broad and balanced curriculum, enhanced by a variety of theme days, trips and visitors. We also provide a wide range of clubs and enrichment opportunities.