We would like to appoint a cleaner to join our expanding premises team. The successful candidate will join a friendly team of cleaners, managed by two cleaning supervisors, under the Operations Manager. You should be highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking. Although you will work under the direction of the cleaning supervisors, you should be able to work both in a team and independently. Experience in cleaning large premises, such as familiarity with COSHH requirements, is desirable, although training will be given.
Come and visit us to meet the team of students and staff who are making Firth Park Academy one of the best schools in our city:
- informal enquiries are welcome - please contact Elaine and Michelle our cleaning supervisors. on 0114 257 6238
- Join our team and build a wonderful career in a school you are passionate about with students you love to help learn.
- Check out the 'career opportunity' section on our website (see link) to find out more.
Closing date: Monday 6th February 2023We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. Apply today.
Academies Enterprise Trust and all of our academies are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and we expect all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We adopt a robust, fair and consistent recruitment process which is inline with Keeping Children Safe in Education guidance. This includes online checks for shortlisted candidates. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, references, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check.
We are a Disability Confident Employer and there is a guaranteed interview scheme for candidates with disabilities who meet the minimum selection criteria.Follow us onFacebook,Twitter,InstagramandLinkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for Teacher Training placements. Please visit our websitehttps://sites.google.com/aetschools.org/itt/for further details.
Safer Recruitment StatementVisionBrochure
Cleaner JD and PS - 7.5 hours
You should be highly motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking. Although you will work under the direction of the cleaning supervisors, you should be able to work both in a team and independently. Experience in cleaning large premises, such as familiarity with COSHH requirements, is desirable, although training will be given.
- Home of an Extended School Day for Years 7 and 11 to ensure the broadest possible curriculum of academic learning and extra-curricular experiences
- Featured on CBBC's series Our School 3, which highlights the successful transition students make into Year 7.
- A richly diverse community with students speaking more than 30 home languages.
- A leading school in our trust - Academies Enterprise Trust - the largest trust in the UK with more career development opportunities than any other.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps