Working as part of a team, and under your own initiave, you will contribute to a clean, hygienic and safe environment for pupils, staff and visitors to the Academy.
The post is part-time at 12.5 hours per week (2.5 per day), term-time only plus 15 days in the school holidays, starting at Grade 1 Scale Point 1. The hours will be either 6:00am to 8:30am or 3:30pm to 6:00pm, depending on what suits the successful candidate.
Your duties will include: -
- Hoovering, mopping, wiping down, cleaning toilet areas, emptying bins and any other cleaning duties required.
- Safe management of cleaning chemicals and consumables
- Taking ownership of Health and Safety for yourself and others, observe and comply with site rules and Regulations at all times.
Requirements for this role are -
- Reliability, Good communication skills, co-operate and respond courteously to requests.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to deliver exceptional Customer Service with a smile.
- You must be reliable with a flexible approach, hardworking and able to work as a team or by yourself.
Previous experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
The successful candidate will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
This job post has expired.