Cleaning Assistant , Term-Time Plus 5 days, Monday to Friday, 15 hours per week ( 3.45pm
to 6.45pm Monday to Thursday and 2.45pm to 5.45pm Friday)
We are looking for a Cleaning Assistant who:
· has cleaning experience in a high quality, customer focused environment;
· has a strong work ethic, high personal work standards and an attention
· is able to work supportively as a member of a team in order to deliver
the team’s objectives, with good interpersonal skills;
· has a positive attitude and embraces change leading to improvement;
· can cope with the physical demands of the role.
high expectations for our students as they grow and develop and all our staff
provide important role models to them in terms of positive attitude, work ethic
Further information is available in the job
description and person specification.
In return, as well as providing you supportive colleagues and a great working environment, Emmanuel Schools Foundation provides access to the following benefits:
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free parking
- Employee centred and family friendly policies and practises that support you in and beyond the workplace
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity leave and paternity leave
- Competitive holiday entitlement for support staff (minimum 25 days, plus 8 bank holidays per annum pro-rated for part-time staff)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Funded eye tests and glasses for DSE users (subject to T/Cs
The King's Academy is com mitted to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young
people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Where the post is engaged in regulated activity, and/or an opportunity for contact with children, the position will be subject to an enhanced DBS
check. In addition, as part of the shortlisting process, and in accordance with
statutory guidance, we may carry out an online search (for publicly available
material) to help identify any incidents or issues that have happened which we
may want to explore with shortlisted applicants at interview.
The King’s Academy takes its responsibility for safeguarding children very seriously and successful applications will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS, along with standard pre-employment safeguarding checks.
This job post has expired.