Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager – Salford Cluster
Location: Salford Cluster
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, all year round (we are happy to discuss flexible working)
Salary: Management Band 4 - £32,394 - £44,598 per annum, dependent on experience
Closing Date: 3rd October 2022
Interviews: W/C Monday 3rd October
Start Date: ASAP
United Learning Trust is seeking to appoint a senior Marketing Professional into the newly created role of Cluster Marketing & Communications Manager supporting our four established secondary academies in Salford. These academies are; The Albion Academy, Irlam & Cadishead Academy, The Lowry Academy and Salford City Academy. Each academy has a Marketing role in position and we are aiming to add more capacity to the cluster by introducing this role to enable our existing Marketing colleagues to add even more value to the academies, which will ultimately further benefit the students and communities we serve.
The academies in this Cluster have high aspirations for every student and they offer supportive, safe and encouraging spaces for all our pupils to explore and achieve their own aspirations. As stated by colleagues in the most recent engagement survey, some of ‘the best things about working in these schools’ are;
- Friendly and hardworking colleagues who collaborate towards a continued shared vision of school improvement
- Supportive, approachable and strong Senior Leaders and Line Managers
- Respectful, hardworking and friendly students with positive attitudes to learning
- It feels like a family with a real sense of community spirit
- Making a difference to the learning and lives of a diverse student population and supporting them to realise and achieve their goals
The successful candidate will have an overarching responsibility to coordinate with the Executive Business Manager and onsite Marketing teams at each school, to ensure good management in-line with United Learning Trust policies and guidance and streamline processes across the cluster. The delivery of successful output is agreed with each school and the cluster’s Executive Business Manager.
This role will be responsible for developing the cluster’s marketing and communication tools, materials and processes and ensure they are appropriately delivered including marketing pertaining to student recruitment including recording, communication and celebration of all activities and events across schools in the United Learning Salford Schools Cluster. To oversee school websites, calendars, the production of school newsletters and marketing materials. To be events coordinator for the academies.
We will offer you:
- Community spirit in each of our inclusive and welcoming academies.
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Talented, supportive and professional colleagues.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- Opportunities to collaborate with colleagues in our cluster of schools and Central Office.
- Access to the enhanced Local Government Pension Scheme.
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays.
- Enhanced parental leave options
- Access to over 250 employee benefits through Perkbox
- Free and Confidential Counselling and Support through an award-winning EAP and access to a free Wellness Hub
Please refer to the job description and person specification for further details.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity please contact Dominic Bergin, Executive Business Manager on 07713 345 446 or via email at Dominic.Bergin@SalfordCity-Academy.org
To apply, please click the ‘Apply’ button at the top of this page to complete our online application form. Alternatively, you can apply by requesting and returning a completed application to Dominic.Bergin@SalfordCity-Academy.org.
The closing date for this post is Monday 3rd October. Interviews to take place the week commencing 3rd October 2022.
We are working hard to become a more diverse organisation – which is key to our commitment to bringing out the best in everyone. We welcome applications from everyone committed to this ethos and would particularly welcome applications from black and minority ethnic candidates, who are currently under-represented in the Group as a whole. We always appoint on merit. We are also open to discussing flexible working options.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employees will, in accordance with statutory guidance, be subject to a comprehensive checking process including references from current and previous employers, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a further check against the appropriate barred list.
This job post has expired.