The children, staff and governors of Freshfield Nursery School are seeking to appoint an inspirational Headteacher to lead the continuous improvement of our caring, supportive, high-performing school. A secondment would be considered however the applicant must first obtain permission from their school’s Governing Board.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an inspirational and effective leader.
• Has substantial experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Is a natural communicator with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Is committed to further developing our positive and caring school environment with high expectations and aspirations for all.
• Demonstrates ambitious and confident leadership to meet the opportunities and challenges presented by a rapidly changing educational landscape.
Applying for the job
Please see attached application form. Applications must be completed on the application form provided and submitted electronically in a word document only to email@example.com
Please see the letter from the Chair of Governors in the attached application pack.
• A long-established, welcoming and friendly school with strong community links.
• A highly dedicated team of talented, motivated and caring staff
• Positive, happy, confident children who enjoy learning and achieving.
• A supportive Governing Body, with a strong commitment to the ethos of the school.
• Educational resources of the highest standards in a modern, flexible setting with extensive outside space underpinning a well-developed programme of indoor and outdoor learning.
Arranging a visit to Freshfield Nursery School
Please view a virtual tour of the school on the home page of our website www.freshfield.stockport.sch.uk
Shortlisted candidates may also be invited to visit the school. Contact Mrs Longley, School Business Manager 0161 442 6944.