Will consider part-time, job share
Fixed term (2 days & 1 half day Fixed Term Contract from 01/09/2021 - 31/08/2022))
L17- L24 (£62,570 - £73,559)
An exciting vacancy has arisen as Co-Headteacher, job sharing with the current Head. The post is required to be filled from September 2021. The contract is split as detailed above to allow the co-Headship to be set up and embedded.
We are seeking an inspirational, passionate and highly skilled leader who:
• Is committed to the ethos and vision of Catholic education
• Has vision to embrace a rich curriculum and innovative approaches to learning to raise standards, particularly in overcoming the challenges that Covid-19 has brought to education
• Is an exceptional practitioner with the ability to get the very best out of a highly committed and able staff team
• Possesses a proven track record of putting the needs of the children and their learning first
• Is committed to the initiative of joint co-working with their job-share partner.
Within this role, you will be responsible for the leadership and management of the school, working in partnership with the Co-Head, staff and a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including counterparts in other professional and support services.
Applying for the job
Completed application forms should be sent to the Chair of Governors, Michele Tayler via the clerk to Governors Lizzie Creevy on email@example.comMore on how to apply
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic
315 pupils enrolled
4 to 11
About St John's Catholic Primary School
We are able to offer you:
• A strong and loving school community, underpinned and informed by an outstanding Catholic ethos, in which all are valued and welcomed
• Pupils who are keen, willing to please and enjoy learning
• An ‘Outstanding’ School rated by the Clifton Diocese in 2019
• A ‘Good’ School rated by Ofsted in 2018
• A motivated, talented and caring team
• A Co Headship with the current Head who is highly skilled and experienced, and committed to making this innovative post work well for the benefit of the school and the post holders
• Provide an opportunity for you to experience leadership at the highest level in partnership with an already experienced practitioner
• A committed governing body
• A great school building, which is exceptionally well resourced
Arranging a visit to St John's Catholic Primary School
Visits to the school in the week 29th March 2021 are highly encouraged and can be arranged by calling the school office 01225 303990. These visits would be conducted under Covid-19 secure arrangements.