To assist the Chef Manager with all aspects of food preparation, food service, kitchen hygiene and other duties associated with the running of the academies kitchen.
Essential educational requirements
• Right to work in the UK
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent level qualification.
• Relevant Health & Safety and Food Hygiene qualifications.
• A good standard of basic literacy and numeracy qualification (Essential)
• Experience of catering essential.
• Experience of working with children preferred.
• Solid experience of using COSHH database (Essential)
• Intermediate to Advanced user or Microsoft Office Skills particularly strong with Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Essential)
Essential skills and experience
• Hard working, conscientious and organized.
• Excellent team player, helpful, friendly and willing to undertake extra tasks (as and when necessary)
• Good role model for both students and staff, with high expectations for self and others
• Genuine interest in and willingness to help children to learn how to eat healthily.
About Ark Globe Academy
At Ark Globe Academy we have the highest aspirations for all our children to ensure they are prepared for university and inspired to be leaders in their community. We offer our students a first class education based on high quality teaching and experiences outside of the classroom.
- Harper Road, London, SE1 6AG
- All Through
- Ark Globe Academy website (opens in a new window)