- No, visa sponsorship not available
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS or UPS+ TLR 2(1)
Computer Science/ICT Teacher (Second in Department) job summary
For April 2022 or September 2022
Teacher of Computer Science/ICT (Second in Department)
Main or Upper Pay Scale + TLR 2(1)
Due to the promotion of the current post holder, we are looking to appoint an inspirational, highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher of Computer Science who will be able to support the Head of Department in delivering outstanding outcomes for our learners. The successful candidate will be joining a well-developed, and effective department in a very successful school.
Successful candidates will have:
• Qualified teacher status
• The ability to deliver excellent lessons at KS3, KS4 and KS5.
• Be able to teach computer science to A Level with knowledge of Python programming and preferably an understanding of C# programming.
• The ability to motivate learners and staff to achieve excellent results.
• The capacity to work collaboratively as part of a team and lead elements of the departments work.
• A passion for the subject and the ability to share this passion with the learners in our school.
• A commitment to their own professional development and the professional development of others.
• Ability to support the leadership of the department focusing on the quality of learning and teaching.
This is an exciting experienced teachers to join a thriving and highly motivated school.
The school is a forward-looking school and we are committed to support staff and learners to achieve at the highest level. The professional development of our staff is a high priority. The school also offers a calm learning environment where learners work hard, achieve a great deal and enjoy excellent working relationships.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners and young people and expects all its staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to satisfactory clearances prior to taking up an offer of employment.
Download an application pack from our website www.uptonhigh.co.uk electronic applications should be returned to email@example.com
CVs alone will not be accepted
CLOSING DATE: Monday 24 January 2022
The post is subject to suitable references and the successful applicant will be required to apply for clearance from DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk
Our school is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.