38 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
8 May 2023 at 9am
9 February 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Part timejobs - Monday to Friday Afternoons
- MPR/UPR + TLR
What skills and experience we're looking for
We have a new vacancy for a part-time computer teacher at Upton Junior School. We welcome applications from Teachers looking for a new opportunity to teach in a large junior school.
Applicants are warmly welcomed to visit the school prior to application. Please contact Darci Arthur, Head of School- email@example.com for a tour of Upton.
Successful candidates will:
- Fully embrace our 'One Childhood One Chance' philosophy
- Have the potential to develop further as an outstanding practitioner - our children deserve nothing less!
- Be committed to team working and leading by example.
- Be able to engage, motivate and support pupils, staff and parents; with flair; sensitivity and with consistently high expectations
- Possess the drive and determination to ensure our pupils receive a first-class educational experience.
What the school offers its staff
- A strong, dynamic Leadership Team working across the Trust to ensure the three schools are outstanding
- Fabulous pupils, each deserving a teacher that will willingly go that extra mile to ensure they succeed.
- Supportive school communities with excellent facilities
- A staff team that are committed to ensure all pupils achieve their potential
- First class Induction programme; whether you are an ECT or an experienced teacher; you will receive excellent support in the transition to your new role
- Outstanding continuing professional development opportunities
- A dedicated, sociable team who will warmly welcome you aboard the ‘Viking Ship!’
Further details about the role
Upton Junior School, part of The Viking Academy Trust, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You are advised that this post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2020 and therefore this post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Upton Junior School
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 507 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Upton Junior School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Arranging a visit to Upton Junior School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Teacher with Computing Specialism
Upton Junior School
Upton Junior School, Edge End Road, Broadstairs, Kent, CT10 2AH
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Kent and Medway