Computing Lead to develop our computing curriculum across the school.
You will be required to demonstrate that you:
• are consistently good to outstanding in your classroom practice
• are willing and able to teach across the primary age range
• have the personal skills to be a highly effective leader
• have a vision for an outstanding computing curriculum across the primary age range
• have the resilience and ambition to enjoy a challenge.
We can offer you:
• a supportive, effective and determined leadership team and governing body
• excellent professional development opportunities
• hardworking, enthusiastic and motivated pupils
• the chance to work in a team with outstanding colleagues.
Essential educational requirements
Teaching experience in the primary age range
Essential skills and experience
Teaching in a multi-cultural school
Assessing and reporting pupil progress
Experience in delivering effective computing lessons
Use of ICT to both support children's learning and to plan and prepare
Deliver effective computing lessons
About Eldon Primary School
Eldon is a large, vibrant primary school in Edmonton, North London. We are very proud of our cultural and linguistic diversity. Our pupils and staff bring a wealth of experiences and languages to our community from all around the world.
- Eldon Road, London, N9 8LG
- LA Maintained School
- Eldon Primary School website (opens in a new window)