- Job role
- Working pattern
- Part time
FTE 0.7 (3.5 days)
- Contract type
- Main Pay Scale, £25,712 rising to a maximum of £36,960 per annum
Hours/Contract: FTE 0.7 (3.5 Days), Permanent Contract.
The Role: We are seeking to appoint a motivated, enthusiastic and proactive teacher who will plan and teach the IT/Computing curriculum lessons delivered during teachers PPA time, providing cover for teachers across the school from EYFS to Year 6. They will be the computer subject lead and work closely with the SLT to ensure online safety is embedded within the curriculum.
The successful person will have high expectations for pupil’s learning and behaviour and will be able to communicate effectively within a team to ensure the best outcomes for all children.
We are looking for teachers who have the following experience and qualities: -
• Have an excellent understanding of the Computing National Curriculum and Outcomes and be able to teach engaging lessons that develop IT skills and coding for a purpose.
• Maintain a high level of support for children’s needs
• Take a proactive approach to identifying and addressing gaps in learning.
• Be cheerful, flexible and approachable
• Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and to work as part of a team.
• Be able to work independently and with initiative
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour for all children
• Have the ability to support the development of children’s social skills.
• Use a variety of positive behaviour management strategies
• Have a good understanding of confidentiality and safeguarding practices
• Plan and review regularly
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a professional approach to all aspects of school life
• Possesses excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Is able to work effectively as part of a successful team and show initiative
• Has experience of working with primary aged children
• Has a caring, cheerful and conscientious disposition
• Shows resilience and determination
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- School size
- 619 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
About Hill View Primary School
School Background: Hill View Primary Academy provides a happy, secure and stimulating learning environment for every child. Life and learning at Hill View is memorable – we aim to create happy memories children can take long into the future, as well as the skills necessary to succeed. Our teachers and teaching assistants are highly trained and well experienced in all aspects of primary education, meaning our children are supported, encouraged and well-led throughout their time with us.
Hill View Primary is a successful, highly regarded three-form entry primary academy with a PAN of 630. The Academy was inspected in December 2018 and received a Good rating: ‘Cross-curricular links add purpose to pupils’ learning and enable them to apply their skills and understanding in different subjects. Additionally, leaders have ensured that the school’s focus on pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is reflected in the curriculum.’