2 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
28 March 2023 at 12pm (midday)
15 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Computingjobs
- View all Full timejobs - 32.50 Hours Per Week/ term time only plus all INSET days
- Main Pay Scale/Upper pay scale
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Hold a recognised degree (or equivalent) with a good classification in a relevant subject teaching qualification (QTS)
- This post is suitable for NQT’S
- Commitment to own self development
- High levels of professional integrity
- Ability to teach your subject area up to Key Stage 4
- Desire to further raise overall achievement in your subject area through promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning
- A flexible approach to the teaching of your subject that seeks to promote the learning opportunities of all students and to secure the highest possible levels of achievement
- Demonstrate a commitment to following the school’s principles of teaching, learning and assessment
- Good discipline/classroom management
- Commitment to working within the School’s Safeguarding Policy and Procedures.
- Commitment to high standards and expectations.
What the school offers its staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression.
- Employer Contributions to Teachers Pension Scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Eye Care Voucher scheme.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Gloucester Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 705 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Gloucester Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01452 428800
Arranging a visit to Gloucester Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Wyedean School and Sixth Form Centre
Beachley Road, Chepstow, Gloucestershire, NP16 7AA
The Crypt School
Podsmead Road, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 5AE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Gloucester