This job expired on 9 June 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
TBC at Interview
9 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
24 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Computingjobs
- View all Full timejobs - This is a full-time, permanent position working 1.0 FTE, 39 weeks per year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £28,000 - £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking a passionate and skilled ComputingTeacher to join our dedicated department.
You would be joining a well-established department who are committed to providing our students with a high-quality education that prepares them for success in the ever-evolving field of computing.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and highly motivated teacher and will have the advantage of:
- Working alongside our highly committed, professional and dedicated team Excellent support packages for NQTs and new staff Outstanding opportunities for CPD.
- You must have high expectations of yourself, your colleagues and your students and be committed to creating a stimulating learning environment which challenges everyone to achieve the highest standards.
- You must be highly organised, with the ability to establish effective learning opportunities and deliver outstanding lessons; encouraging our students to be the best they can.
What the school offers its staff
At Pilton Community College, we believe that everyone is capable of self-transformation and we actively promote the view that success is gained through hard work and commitment to learning. We believe that education has a pivotal role in helping shape aspirations and in addressing issues of inequality and we are determined to achieve the best possible educational outcomes for our students in order to prepare them for the challenges of life as young adults.
Our key aim is to support our young people to develop the skills and abilities that will enable them to succeed and realise their hopes and dreams. We recognise the importance of preparing them for further and higher education according to individual needs and interests, as well as supporting them to succeed in the world of work.
We offer a supportive working environment working alongside an experience head of department with ample opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated ComputingTeacher who is eager to inspire and educate the next generation of computer scientists and innovators, we would love to hear from you!
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Pilton Community College
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1088 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Pilton Community College website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Similar jobs nearby
South Molton Community College
Old Alswear Road, South Molton, Devon, EX36 4LA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Devon, Plymouth and Torbay