180 pupils enrolled
11 to 19
About Talbot Specialist School
Fusion SEND Hub is committed to working with schools to:
* Promote and support pupil-centred approaches
* Improve pupil’s life chances and outcomes for all
* Build secure foundations for life-long learning
* Improve teaching and learning through strong collaboration
* Promote a climate of positivity with regards to meeting needs
* Embed multi-agency collaboration
* Drive forward Outstanding achievement
Talbot became Sheffield’s first specialist school for Cognition and Learning in 2008 and continued to thrive as a Centre of Excellence, becoming a Leadership and Innovation Hub in 2011 and a Teaching School in 2013. The school has a strong “outward face” and historically has developed and promoted partnership’s to improve outcomes.
We are driven by a strong moral purpose where ALL pupil’s achievements are the concern of us all, regardless of where they learn or the nature of their learning needs. We believe that all pupils have a right to reach their full potential through access to Quality First teaching, high quality and timely professional development and an ethos that celebrates individual achievement through partnership.
Arranging a visit to Talbot Specialist School
Call the Fusion office on 01142509756 or Talbot Specialist School on 01142507394