Supervisor (Full or Part Time considered)
Pay Scale: H4/5 (SCP 6 - 14) £21,968 - £25,409) paid pro rata for hours & weeks worked
Hours: 8.00am - 3.30pm (36 hours) Monday to Friday
Weeks: Term Time plus 5 days to include INSET days (39 weeks) 0.832348 FTE
Actual Salary: £18,285.03 - £21,149.14
Ridgeway Academy School is part of the Alban
Academies Trust (AAT). The Trust is a close community of seven schools
within Hertfordshire, three of which are Secondary schools and four are Primary
schools. As part of the AAT we are able to maximise the opportunities for
personal, professional and career development. To learn more about the Trust
please visit https://albanacademiestrust.org.uk/
We can offer you
· A dedicated staff who are enthusiastic and who want the best for students
· A commitment to professional development
· A collaborative working environment
· Employee benefits including a generous pension scheme, employee assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
We are looking for someone who:
• Has good interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate with a wide range of people
• Has a flexible and adaptable approach to working in a very busy environment
• Shares and delivers our vision to be an outstanding school
• Works hard, is enthusiastic and self-motivated
Ridgeway Academy is committed to ensuring inclusion, diversity and equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates and encourage those from underrepresented groups, and/or with protected characteristics, to apply. Ridgeway Academy is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, satisfactory references and medical clearance.
To apply, please submit a completed application via mynewterm https://www.mynewterm.com/ or see school website www.ridgeway.herts.sch.uk if you have any queries, please contact the HR Officer by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or extension 3373.
Prospective candidates are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible as the school reserves the right to close the advert should we feel able to appoint an appropriate candidate.
Closing date: 9:00am Monday 30 November 2023
Interview date: Soon there after
Start date: ASAP
This job post has expired.