Our cover supervisors
are an integral part of the school team and help ensure learning and teaching
remains at the heart of our commitment to young people, through supervision of
classes when regular teachers are not in school. When cover is light, our cover supervisors
undertake administrative and class-based tasks in order to further support the
progress of our students.
apply to work at Brighton Hill Community School?
- High quality support from the Senior Leadership Team and the Humanities
- “Leaders and governors constantly focus on their vision of ‘making
success inevitable’”. (Ofsted 2022)
- “Lessons are calm and focused. When asking pupils about this, one
simply explained, ‘It’s how we do it here.’”
- The opportunity to innovate and develop your professional skills
through a comprehensive and innovative professional development programme which
seeks to develop all staff
- The chance to be part of a dedicated team committed to improving
outcomes for our students, who “are eager to
explain why they believe that Brighton Hill is such a special school.” (Ofsted 2022)
to growing numbers, we are delighted to be in a position to advertise for an
additional Cover Supervisor to work with our existing Cover Supervisor team.
Hill Community School has been rated as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and is a rapidly
growing coeducational 11-16 Community School with approximately 1200
students. We are looking for a
confident, skilled and committed team-player who is willing to develop and
learn new skills in this demanding yet hugely rewarding role.
This job post has expired.