Please see our website for further details and job description information.
Farnborough Spencer Academyis an exciting place to be. In September 2022, Farnborough was graded as “GOOD” by Ofsted in our first inspection since joining the Spencer Academies Trust.
We received a “GOOD” grading in all areas, including behaviour and attendance, personal development, quality of education and leadership and management.
Ofsted states “this school is a warm and happy learning community where everyone can be themselves. Pupils and staff pledge to be proud of the school, and they are. Pupils treat each other with respect and kindness. They laugh and smile. They enjoy positive relationships with staff who know them well.”
We make no apology for having high expectations of all. This includes colleagues, and we enjoy working with a brilliant staff team who will go the extra mile to ensure all our students succeed. This ensures that we develop positive relationships within the Academy and with our wider community in Clifton and Nottingham.
As a community, we worked together to agree our ethos, expressed in our Academy motto: “We Are Proud”, as well as our pledges:
The staff of the Academy make this pledge to our students and families:
- We believe in your right to receive a first-class education.
- We show pride in our academy community by valuing everyone for who they are.
- We recognise and nurture your talents and abilities, supporting you to achieve in all that you do.
- We have consistently high expectations of our whole academy community.
- We create an environment where all feel safe, secure and supported.
- We want your eyes opened to life’s opportunities so that you aim high.
This job post has expired.