We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Cover Supervisor who will share our determination to transform the life chances of our students. We are looking for a highly effective colleague who works hard and has high standards.
Sybil Andrews Academy is part of Unity Schools Partnership. We invite you to join us and leave a lasting legacy across the school.
Our core aims and values are:
- Making a difference to the lives of young people
- Being a great place to work where colleagues are valued, supported and encouraged to grow
- A school which seeks to challenge itself
- A school which embraces creativity, innovation and change driven by all colleagues.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Job satisfaction through making a positive impact on our student’s lives
- Friendly and supportive working environment Supportive and positive management Investment in your training and development
- Opportunity for career progression in our school or across the trust.
- Wellbeing support service and staff wellbeing day the school currently has 750 students.
The school is just north of Bury St Edmunds and is a university style campus. The MAT is a Teaching Research school. CPD opportunities are widely available and actively encouraged across the Trust schools. As cover supervisor you will be delivering pre-set work to students in the classroom and monitoring work, behaviour and progress of the students.
Good communications skills are essential and experience of working with students highly desirable. We are looking for a talented individual to help foster a caring and supportive learning environment. You will be able to remain calm and professional and be able to respond appropriately and promptly
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
This job post has expired.