26 days remaining to apply
Start date details
As soon as possible
6 July 2023 at 12pm (midday)
19 April 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 37 hours per week, 38 weeks per year
Full-time equivalent salary
- £21,475 to £23,032
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor who, after a period of training, will supervise whole classes during the short-term absence of teachers. An ability to build relationships with children and to command their respect is essential, as is the ability to adapt to different classroom environments and be able to ‘think on your feet’ at times. Flexibility and reliability are essential qualifications along with a sound academic background, including working knowledge of ICT.
What the school offers its staff
Academy Transformation Trust has an Employee Benefit Platform called Vivup where many things can be accessed such as:
- Home and Electronics - this benefit helps you spread the cost of a huge range of technology and home appliances from Currys PC Worldand John Lewis and Partners. Orders are placed directly with the retailer and delivered straight to your door
- Cycle to Work - Save up to 37% on the latest bikes and accessories for your commute to work.
- Bike Shop - Outside of Cycle to Work, bikes for the whole family, children’s’ bikes,componentsand bikes over £1,000
- Lifestyle Savings - access a huge range of discounts across the UK’s major retailersincluding technology, fashion, supermarkets, travel and much more!
- Vivup highfive - Our organisation’s own recognition platform is an easy new way to recognise colleagues’ hard work, achievements and milestones all you have to do is download the APP.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) - confidential, impartial assistance to help you in times of need including a 24/7 help line
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About The Hathaway Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 715 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- The Hathaway Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01375 898008
Hathaway Academy is in the heart of Grays and part of the Academy Transformation Trust. We are rated 'good' by Ofsted, come join us and make us 'outstanding'.
Arranging a visit to The Hathaway Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Tithepit Shaw Lane, Warlingham, Surrey, CR6 9YB
Southwark local authority
The Robert Napier School
Third Avenue, Gillingham, Kent, ME7 2LX
1 - 1 Learning Support Assistant
Roding Valley High School
Alderton Hill, Loughton, Essex, IG10 3JA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock