22 days remaining to apply
Start date details
Immediate start available
30 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 38 weeks per year (term time only) for 35 hours per week.
- View all Part timejobs - Part time hours available
- Bucks Pay Range 3 (16-20) £24,310 to £26295 pro rata. (Actual starting salary £19,028)
What skills and experience we're looking for
• Have a passion about children’s learning, an understanding about raising school attainment and commitmentto achieving high standards?
• Have a passion for supporting pupil progress, especially those with special educational needs?
• Have drive, energy and initiative?
• Have experience of working with children and SEN children?
• Want to work in partnership with teaching staff to develop our provision?
• Want to enable all pupils to access the curriculum and extracurricular activities?
• Like to work as a team player?
What the school offers its staff
In return we can offer:
• A highly supportive team, committed to raising standards in a welcoming environment
• A school with a clear vision for the future
• Well behaved and responsive children who enjoy learning
• A well-resourced school and stimulating environment
• A strong emphasis on staff wellbeing and teamwork
• Opportunities for professional development
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload an application form - 357 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About William Harding School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 2 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 772 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 2 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- William Harding School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
William Harding School is a four form entry primary school with a pre-school for pupils aged 2 upwards. We are a welcoming, inclusive community with a diverse mix of pupils which includes an Additional Resourced Provision for pupils with Speech and Language needs and Physical Disabilities. Even though, we are a large school we pride ourselves on our sense of belonging and strong relationships in our school community. William Harding has a clear vision led by an experienced and ambitious leadership team. Staff are committed to raising standards and there is a strong emphasis on staff wellbeing and teamwork. We have well behaved and responsive children who enjoy learning based in our well-resourced and stimulating environment. William Harding embodies the School motto of; Aim high… Work hard… Be kind… and is led by a strong set of School Values; Respect, Perseverance, Responsibility, Honesty, Inclusion and Collaboration.
Arranging a visit to William Harding School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Learning Support Assistant - Addington School
Woodlands Avenue, Reading, Berkshire, RG5 3EU
Manor Green School
Elizabeth Hawkes Way, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 3EQ
Stanburn Primary School
Abercorn Road, Stanmore, HA7 2PJ
Learning Support Assistant - WEPA
Wood End Park Academy
Judge Heath Lane, Hayes, Middlesex, UB3 2PD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes