10 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 May 2023
- View all Full timejobs - 8.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- Fixed term - 12 months
- LBR 05 12-15
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Cover Supervisor to oversee classes. This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside teaching staff, establish your supervisory skills and to develop in the management of school classes. Experience of working with young people, and to have a commitment to their welfare, education and development is also highly desirable.
If you are highly-motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, creativity, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
You must have:
- A genuine professional interest in working with children
- Experience of working with children
- A willingness to participate in new training.
- Work independently, as part of a team and with the wider community effectively
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Commitment, energy and enthusiasm
- Flexibility in duties and approaches
- NVQ level 3 qualifications or equivalent preferred
- Be able to work in partnership with parents and the wider community
We can offer:
- An outstanding school (Ofsted 2014) - enthusiastic children who are a pleasure to teach
- Opportunities to access coaching and CPD
- Excellent provision of resources and equipment
- A caring, friendly and dedicated team of staff
- A strong and committed Senior Leadership Team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check satisfactory references and medical check.
The interview process will include a short task and then a short activity with a group of children.
What the school offers its staff
Puts children at the heart of everything we do.
Is committed to developing ourselves as a learning community.
Was graded Outstanding by Ofsted in December 2014.
Are exceptionally well behaved and eager to learn.
Want to be challenged and have ownership over their learning.
Encourages pupils to be confident, independent, curious and involved!
Is diverse and creative and gets children outdoors!
Values the benefits of physical exercise and team work.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 325 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Aldersbrook Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 684 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Aldersbrook Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Similar jobs nearby
The Gateway Primary Free School
Marshfoot Road, Grays, Essex, RM16 4LU
Malorees Junior School
Christchurch Avenue, London, NW6 7PB
Canonbury Primary School
Canonbury Road, London, N1 2UT
Albion Primary School
Albion Street, London, SE16 7JD
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in London and Essex, Southend and Thurrock