Bridgemary School, Gosport, Hampshire, PO13 0JN
This job expired on 28 January 2022 – see similar jobs
28 January 2022 at 12pm (midday)
11 January 2022
About Bridgemary School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 777 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in a new tab)
- School website
- Bridgemary School website (opens in a new tab)
- Contact email
Bridgemary School, which is a member of the Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT).
● An excellent opportunity for career progression, both within the school and the Trust, as you demonstrate high quality education in the classroom;
● A positive and optimistic working environment focussed on student progress and high standards of achievement and behaviour;
● High quality Professional Development Programme;
● An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the school;
● The resources and facilities to continue to improve students’ progress;
● Opportunities to further develop your Leadership Skills
● Excellent networking opportunities including involvement in PIXL and school partnerships.
TKAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment will be subject to the full Safer Recruitment process, including an enhanced disclosure and barring service check.
TKAT is committed to equality of opportunity. We welcome applications from all suitable candidates, regardless of any protected characteristic for example race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. All applications are treated on merit. This includes applications from individuals wishing to work full time, part-time or on a flexible basis.
Similar jobs nearby
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Hampshire