This job expired on 28 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
28 February 2023 at 9am
31 January 2023
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday
- MPS 1-6 for Unqualified teachers
What skills and experience we're looking for
The post would be ideally suited to someone who is caring, passionate about education and has the capacity to work with pupils to develop their full potential.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of all pupils
- Target intervention groups
- To use and follow planning provided to cover classes across the school
for subject leadership release and absence
- To assist in the preparation of resources and materials
- To maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Create exciting curriculum based displays
- Provide basic first aid (when qualified)
- To adapt planning where needed to meet children’s needs.
To be successful, you will have:
- A positive approach to all pupils and staff.
- A good sense of humour.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Use own initiative as necessary.
What the school offers its staff
The successful candidate will:
- be joining a strong and dynamic team of professionals;
- work in a school with high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
- have access to the L.E.A.D. Urban Teaching School Alliance’s professional development programme;
- excellent in house training and CPD opportunities
- be provided with excellent career opportunities.
- opportunity to network in a thriving cluster
- All staff have access to our Employee Assistance Programme which provides confidential, independent and unbiased information and guidance 24/7. This can also include bespoke counselling sessions for staff if needed.
- bring out the best in everyone
Further details about the role
We are looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor who is highly organised, motivated and committed to the success of the Academy. The successful candidate will be someone who can build excellent relationships with our children and be committed to high standards in the classroom. Have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to work as part of a motivated and supportive team. The role will be to cover classes for subject leadership release and absence and to work with children across our school to complete targeted interventions at the direction of SLT and Class Teachers
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Cloudside Academy
- School type
- Academy, ages 7 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 258 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 7 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Cloudside Academy website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0115 9392263
Here at Cloudside we strive to work closely with our community to lead and guide every Cloudside child to success. We endeavour to share our love for learning with each child and encourage them to lead their own life-long learning with clarity and confidence. In our recent Ofsted report (January 2022) where we were graded Good in all areas, it was stated ‘Leaders, teachers and support staff strive to provide the best education for pupils. Leaders have carefully designed an ambitious curriculum
Arranging a visit to Cloudside Academy
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Cherry Tree Hill Primary School
Lime Grove, Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 6WL
Saint Mary's Catholic Primary School, Loughborough
Hastings Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5AX
St Thomas More Catholic Voluntary Academy
Newstead Road, Leicester, Leicestershire, LE2 3TA
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottingham