- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Part time
- Contract type
- Fixed term (12 months)
- 05HC £13,345.66 - £14,734.56
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, innovative, Cover Supervisor to join our team . This role would be ideal for a highly organized, flexible and resilient person who can adapt quickly; challenge and support learners of all ages in a range of skills; be able to adapt to and deliver the plans of a wide range of other teachers; will do their all to ensure learners of all abilities make progress in all lessons, enjoy their learning and reach the high expectations of our school.
WHAT WE OFFER
• A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and develop.
• covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher
• supervising the delivery of the cover work by effectively communicating the work set to students
• ensuring that the required resources needed in order to effectively deliver the covered lessons are available
• managing the behaviour of students whilst they are undertaking set work to ensure a positive learning environment
• responding to any questions from students about process and procedures
• dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies in accordance with College policy and procedures
• collecting completed work after lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL BE:
• Highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
• Be confident, organised and at times, diplomatic
• Patient, flexible, creative with a good sense of humour
• A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.