Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for a dedicated individual to provide tailoredsupport to our pupils. You will be committed to making a positive difference to young people’s lives and in supporting and developing their learning. Your intervention will help enable an outstanding learning environment for our young people, providing the support they need to succeed.
The successful candidate will be a committed team player with excellent organisational and technical skills. You will have the ability to effectively support learning and teaching, and to develop relationships across our school and the Star community.
You will have:
- 5 A*- Cs at GCSE including English and Maths.
- Experience of working with young people in an education setting.
- Experience of providing pastoral support within an education setting.
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with students and other adults.
- The ability to speak in front of large groups of students and small groups of staff.
Tong Leadership Academyis a state-of-the-art secondary school for 11 to 18 year olds in Bradford. We joined Star Academies in 2016 and, like all Star schools, we have a leadership specialism.
We are a rapidly improving school with high ambitions and expectations for all of our pupils. We provide a knowledge-based academic curriculum alongside a rich and diverse leadership programme that grows character and inspires charitable and social action. Our pursuit of educational excellence is based upon our fundamental belief that every pupil has the capacity to become a successful and inspirational leader.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps