- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Term time
Working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm during term time only plus 5 days during non-term time.
- Contract type
- £18,562 - £21,748 per annum, pro-rata'd to term-time only
Dates: Apply by Tuesday, 30th November 2021
Salary: £18,562 - £21,748 per annum (Pro Rata)
Contract Type: Full-time (term time only)
Contract Term: Permanent
Do you enjoy working with young people? Would you like to inspire the next generation? Have you ever considered being a teacher? Would you like to gain some classroom experience?
We are looking to appoint a highly skilled, dynamic and effective colleague to join our excellent body of staff as a Cover Supervisor. The successful candidate will support students and colleagues in covering lessons in the event of teacher absence – assisting pupils to meet their full potential.
The post also offers the potential for significant career development with the potential to engage with teacher training.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess at least a level 2 qualification in English and Maths
• Have relevant experience/knowledge of working with young people
• Supervise whole classes, small groups and individuals as required
• Ensure that set work is completed in the absence of the teacher
• Liaise with teaching staff to support student progress
• Support other school areas as required including administration, student support and reception
This is a full time position, working Monday to Friday 8.00am to 4.30pm during term time only plus 5 days during non-term time.
If you feel that you are a highly motivated, inspirational person who has the expertise and experience to play a vital part in the future of our School then we would very much like to hear from you. For more details or an informal discussion with the Headteacher please contact the PA to the Headteacher via email on Heidi.Whitmore@hrcschool.org or via 01732 498120
Applicants should send to school
• A fully completed application form,
• A letter of application identifying how your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the Person Specification; and how you will contribute to making Hadlow Rural Community School an outstanding place of learning.
Letters should be addressed to the Headteacher and presented on no more than 2 sides of A4, font size 11. Please send the letter and application form to: Heidi.Whitmore@hrcschool.org.
If you wish to apply to join Hadlow Rural Community School in the next phase of its exciting future; please see the website for further details www.hrcschool.org/.
The deadline for applications is 9.00am Tuesday, 30th November 2021
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check (DBS) and to provide proof of their right to work in the UK.
Due to the volume of applications we receive it is impossible to inform all applicants if they have been short listed: therefore if you have not heard from us within 14 days of the closing date you can assume that you have not been successful.
Hadlow Rural Community School is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.