We are looking for enthusiastic, flexible and committed Cover Supervisors to join our supportive team and provide effective cover supervision across the college.
The successful candidates will provide short term cover for teachers, taking responsibility for the supervision of the class, enabling pre-set work to be completed.
When not covering classes, the successful candidates will provide support in other areas of the college, which may include supporting teachers and working with smaller groups of students.
We are looking for a calm and confident individuals who have the skills to be able to manage classroom activities safely and who can create a positive learning environment.
Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential and previous experience in a similar role and a good standard of education would be advantageous.
The successful candidate will also be expected to attend twilights and staff meetings.
We can offer:
- A school committed to consistency and sustained improvement
- A hardworking and dedicated team
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere
- A supportive Leadership Team
- Cycle to work Scheme
- The opportunity to join our Corporate Membership to Benenden Health Care, where the Academy pays for half the membership. The membership to the scheme will allow each participating member to request a wide range of discretionary health care services.
- The opportunity to pay into the Local Government Pension Scheme which is one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK.
To apply, please download the application form. Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com
Hailsham Community College Academy Trust is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will need to undertake an enhanced DBS clearance.
This post is also covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2009. The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2009 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2009 Regulations.