- Job role
- Teaching assistant
- Working pattern
- Will consider part time, term time
27.5 per week, over 5 days, term time plus 5 days (39 weeks)
- Contract type
- Fixed term (31 August 2021)
- Annual or full time equivalent (FTE) salary
- Grade E SCP 7 - 11 £20,092 - £21,748
- Actual salary
- £12,773 - £13,825.76
Required to commence January 2022
"This is a truly inclusive school where every pupil is valued. All pupils receive high-quality support, particularly those who are vulnerable. Leaders have created a culture in which all are given the chance to be successful." Ofsted, September 2016
• We seek to appoint an honest, reliable and enthusiastic person to join our learning community to provide classroom supervision of students in the short-term absence of teaching staff.
• The successful candidate must be highly motivated with suitable qualifications to support intervention and whole class progress across KS3 and KS4.
• Provide one-to-one support within the classroom, enabling access to learning
• Be aware of and comply with school policies relating to child protection, health & safety, confidentiality and data protection
This post is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Applying for the job
For an application form, job description and further details please visit the school website www.stcuthberts.com. Or, alternatively, contact Cath Geden PA to the Headteacher on 01744 678123 or via email at email@example.com
Application forms to be completed and returned for the attention of Mrs C Twist, Headteacher to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: During week of 7-10 December 2021
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.