Lower Farm is looking to appoint permanent staff to inspire
our community and be an integral part of the unique opportunity to build and
grow the school. There is no doubt that this will take vision, dedication and
hard work, but being part of this exciting and rare journey will be very
rewarding to help shape the academy over the next few years.
You will work with staff to support
teaching, learning and behaviour across the school. The primary focus is to
undertake specified work with individuals, groups and whole classes and
support/upskill other TAs across the school. The role will provide excellent
welfare support so all pupils feel safe, secure and happy at our school. It
will also require supporting and being involved in the constant development of
the school in all areas and aspects. It will be necessary to uphold the
standards of personal and professional conduct at all times, ensuring honesty
and integrity prevails in every situation.
The successful candidate should:
- have experience in supporting pupils at all levels
- possess a NVQ or BTEC Level 3 in Teaching and
- be enthusiastic, highly motivated, enjoy working
with young children and be passionate about making a positive difference to
- have a range of strategies to support learners of
- be able to work as part of a successful,
hardworking, dedicated team.
If you feel you have all the necessary
attributes, are highly motivated, committed to making a positive difference to
children’s lives and want to be part of creating a legacy for the future -
apply now! We look forward to receiving your application.
In turn, we can offer you:
- Great facilities to create a vibrant, stimulating learning environment for children
- An opportunity for you to put your mark on a ‘blank canvas’ and contribute to the development of a new school – ‘a once in a career opportunity’
- A supportive Leadership team who will encourage innovation and initiative
- A wider network within REAch2 Academy Trust of support, exceptional practice and excellent CPD
Please download The Application Pack for more information about the role.
At REAch2 we recognise that academies and academy personnel are in a unique position in their care of children. The responsibility for all staff to safeguard pupils and promote their welfare, as stated in Section 175 of the Education Act (2002) is one that is central to our ethos, our policies and our actions. All children are deserving of the highest levels of care and safeguarding, regardless of their individual characteristics or circumstances, and we are committed to applying our policies to ensure effective levels of safeguarding and care are afforded to all of our pupils.
This job post has expired.